About the Author
Dom Giordano is heard daily noon to 3 p.m. on Talk Radio 1210 and his weekly education podcast Readin Writin and Reason is at 1210WPHT.com. He wrote this for InsideSources.com.
- GIORDANO: Protestors View DeSantis All Wrong
- GIORDANO: Attack on Cops in Springfield Is Just the Beginning
- GIORDANO: If Gym Gets In As Mayor of Philly, I’m Outta Here
- GIORDANO: Why the GOP Should Embrace Mail-in Ballots
- GIORDANO: What I’m Thankful For This Philly Thanksgiving
- GIORDANO: The Three Reasons for PA’s GOP Debacle — And How to Fix It
- GIORDANO: Debates Matter — And They Should
- GIORDANO: Slivers of Hope for Philly Politics
- GIORDANO: Krasner’s Day of Reckoning Is Here.
- GIORDANO: Krasner Will Be Impeached
- GIORDANO: Forget Harrisburg; Hold Krasner Impeachment Hearings in Philly!
- GIORDANO: Republicans For Shapiro Are Backing A Progressive ‘Wolf’ in Sheep’s Clothing
- GIORDANO: Abortion vs. Economy — Which Will Determine PA Gov’s Race?
- GIORDANO: Krasner Is the Sam Hinkie of Crime Fighting
- GIORDANO: Do PA Republicans Want to Win? Here Are Three Things They Need to Do.
- GIORDANO: Ban No Excuse Mail-in Ballots, Drop Boxes For Fair Elections
- GIORDANO: Has Trump Made McSwain an Anathema to GOP Primary Voters?
- GIORDANO: Residency Requirement Keeps Good Cops Off Philly Beat
- GIORDANO: NJ Pols Wrong About ‘Pump Your Own Gas’ Politics
- GIORDANO: Philly Progressives Want Drug Injection Sites in Any Neighborhood But Their Own
- GIORDANO: Transgender Swimmer Tilts Playing Field Against Women on Team
- GIORDANO: Larry Krasner for SCOTUS!
- GIORDANO: Examining the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s Legacy
- GIORDANO: Only One Person Can Turn Philly Around in 2022
- GIORDANO: Rays of Light in 2021, Hopeful for a Better Year in 2022
- GIORDANO: A House Call With Dr. Oz
- GIORDANO: Progressive Politics Promote Attacks on Asian-American Girls
- GIORDANO: As Anniversary of Danny Faulkner’s Death Approaches, Police Urge Public to Remember
- GIORDANO: School Board Elections Matter
- GIORDANO: South Philly’s Fight for Columbus Statue Shows Community Rejects ‘Woke’ Politics
- GIORDANO: The Big Change Philly Really Needs To Stop the Bloodshed
- GIORDANO: Teaching 9/11’s Legacy
- GIORDANO: Backing McSwain for Governor for Law and Order
- GIORDANO: A CRT Litmus Test For Parents
- GIORDANO: Philadelphia Denies Need for More Cops as Crime Rises
- GIORDANO: Big Fish Wades Into School Election Funding
- GIORDANO: Grim Future for Philly if Gym Becomes Mayor
- Bucks County Districts Lead the Way in School Unmasking
- GIORDANO: Celebrate Juneteenth, But Don’t Bash Cops To Do It
- Three Reasons Your Vote Will Count in the May 18 Primary
- GIORDANO: Philly Becomes a ‘Boom’ Town as Summer Approaches
- GIORDANO: Time to Restore Sanity in Philly Suburbs
By Chris Woodward on January 30, 2023
Speaking at a Senate Majority Policy Committee hearing, Marcellus Shale Coalition (MSC) president David Callahan…