About the Author
Chris Woodward is a veteran writer and journalist. He wrote this for Delaware Valley Journal.
- Biden’s PA Visit Highlights Debate Over Energy Policy, Jobs
- A Tale of Two States: PA, NH Reflect Divide on Fed Unemployment Cash
- PA Republicans Determined to Stop Wolf’s Unilateral RGGI Move
- In PA, More Hispanic Voters Turning to GOP
- PA Dems Join GOP In Putting Up Roadblock to Wolf’s RGGI Plans
- Wolf Vetoes Voting Rights Bill, PA GOP Cries Foul
- PA Politicians Spar Over Voter ID Requirements
- Proposal for Constitutional Amendment To Improve PA Election Integrity on Tap
- Biden’s Billion-Dollar Push for EV Charging Stations Just an Opening Bid
- Did PA Government Policies Cost State Steelworker Jobs?
- At ‘World No Tobacco Day’ Roundtable, Experts Express Hope, Frustration in Fight to End Smoking
- Rep. Fitzpatrick Backs Carbon Tax, Despite Impact on State’s Economy
- New Reports Warns America May Need to Dig Deep to Meet Demand for Rare Earth Metals
- PA Senate Republicans Blame Wolf, Green Activists for Mon Valley Works Cancelation
- NJ Just Poured $1 Billion Into Aging Nuclear Plants. Will PA Follow Suit?
- Vaccine Reluctance A Problem in Pennsylvania
- Could the Delaware Valley Be Facing Another Era of ’70s Style Inflation?
- PA Parents Eye Education Alternatives in the Wake of COVID Pandemic
- DelVal Democrats Play Key Role in Reparations Vote
- Has Harrisburg Really ‘Drastically Reduced’ State Funding for Schools?
- Are Delaware Valley Commuters Ready for a Mileage Tax?
- Should PA Students Sit On School Boards? A Cautionary Tale.
By Blake Barstar on July 29, 2021
Days after a Democratic state representative was forced to resign over being caught stealing from…
By Linda Stein on July 29, 2021
Deborah Shoener MacDonald and her German Shepherd, Zakk, can spring into action in a moment’s…