About the Author
Chris Woodward is a veteran writer and journalist. He wrote this for Delaware Valley Journal.
- Are Green Groups Putting Progressive Politics Ahead of Protecting Environment?
- GOP Challenger Says Scanlon Gets Natural Gas Issue All Wrong
- Wolf Admin Policies Adding to Higher Energy Prices, Industry Experts Say
- Can Container Ships and Kayaks Co-Exist in Philly’s Commercial Waterways?
- Energy Choice Bill Moves to Full House Over Green Activist Opposition
- PA Treasurer Garrity Joins Lawsuit Opposing Wolf’s RGGI Push
- PA Business Groups, GOP Still Pushing Back Against Wolf’s RGGI Move
- Green Mandates Have Created ‘Energy Bitcoin’ Market Driving Up Gas Prices, Experts Warn
- Biden’s Move to Re-Regulate Energy Will Hurt PA Production, Experts Say
- Energy Wind Energy Company Sentenced For Killing Endangered Eagles — Without a Permit
- Philly LNG Task Force Bill Has Bipartisan Support
- UPDATE: Court Stops Wolf Admin From Imposing RGGI Rule
- Canada-US Rail Mega-Merger Raises Fears of ‘NAFTA Super Railway’
- US, PA Energy Producers Cheer Biden LNG Shipments to Europe
- Green Party Candidate Digiulio Decries ‘Corporate Party’ Candidate Shapiro on Energy Policy
- High Gas Prices? Blame the ‘R’ Word — And It’s Not ‘Russia’
- Philly ‘Environmental Justice’ Rules Could Empower Activists to Block New Businesses
- As Gas Prices Soar, Democrats Revive ‘Investigate Big Oil’ Meme
- As Energy Prices Rise, Wolf’s RGGI Push Faces Bipartisan Opposition
- One Year Later: Lessons Learned from Legendary ‘Texas Freeze’
- What Will Exelon Energy’s Split Mean to Local DelVal Ratepayers?
- As Wolf Pushes Forward on RGGI; Shapiro’s Stance Still Wobbly
- A Year After Keystone, Biden Admin Urges Foreign Energy Producers to Pump More
- Plunging Temps Remind New England of Cold, Hard Truth: Grid Still Relies on Coal, Oil
- Biden’s Keystone ‘Blunder’ Still Being Felt A Year Later, Critics Say
- PA Pans NY Ban on Natural Gas Hookups
- Bucks Red or Montco Blue? What’s the Future of DelVal Politics?
- Can ‘Top Gun’ Training Give U.S., Taiwan Leverage to Keep China at Bay?
- PA Energy Pros Dismiss Liz Warren’s Complaints: ‘It’s Econ 101, Not Rocket Science’
- The Pennsylvania Society’s Big Night is Back. Can It Help Bring Back Civility, Too?
- ‘Build Back Better’ Plan Includes Higher Costs for Heating Oil, Natural Gas
- Biden Stands By Nominee Who Wants Oil, Gas Biz To ‘Go Bankrupt’
- Build Back Better Green Energy Plans May Hit PA Economy Hard
- In Some Delco Towns, County Health Inspections Mean 500 Percent Fee Hike
- In Wake of SEPTA Rape, Should PA Pass a ‘Bad Samaritan’ Law?
- Legislators React to Shapiro’s Break With Dems on RGGI
- Green Activists Want Pols to Shut Mariner East Down. What Happens Then?
- Anti-Plastics Push Puts PA Jobs At Risk
- Eco-Activist Promotes ‘Sabotage’ on Energy Projects, Gets Warm Media Welcome
- Critics Warn Wolf’s Climate Plan Wrong on Science, Bad for Workers
- Shale Event Highlights Need for Natural Gas in PA
- EU Energy Crisis Could Be PA’s Future, Critics Say
- DelVal Senator: Wolf’s RGGI Move Endangering PA Jobs, Livelihoods
- Despite Backing From Biden, Fewer Union Jobs in PA This Labor Day
- Critics Bemoan Vote to Put PA in Cap-And-Trade RGGI Energy Plan
- Wednesday’s IRRC Vote Could Push PA Into RGGI, Higher Energy Costs
- Made in the Delaware Valley, Left Behind in Afghanistan: Vets Upset As US Weapons Wind Up With Taliban
- Lancaster Nuns Still Fighting Pipeline Most Have Forgotten
- Biden’s PA Visit Highlights Debate Over Energy Policy, Jobs
- A Tale of Two States: PA, NH Reflect Divide on Fed Unemployment Cash
- PA Republicans Determined to Stop Wolf’s Unilateral RGGI Move
- In PA, More Hispanic Voters Turning to GOP
- PA Dems Join GOP In Putting Up Roadblock to Wolf’s RGGI Plans
- Wolf Vetoes Voting Rights Bill, PA GOP Cries Foul
- PA Politicians Spar Over Voter ID Requirements
- Proposal for Constitutional Amendment To Improve PA Election Integrity on Tap
- Biden’s Billion-Dollar Push for EV Charging Stations Just an Opening Bid
- Did PA Government Policies Cost State Steelworker Jobs?
- At ‘World No Tobacco Day’ Roundtable, Experts Express Hope, Frustration in Fight to End Smoking
- Rep. Fitzpatrick Backs Carbon Tax, Despite Impact on State’s Economy
- New Reports Warns America May Need to Dig Deep to Meet Demand for Rare Earth Metals
- PA Senate Republicans Blame Wolf, Green Activists for Mon Valley Works Cancelation
- NJ Just Poured $1 Billion Into Aging Nuclear Plants. Will PA Follow Suit?
- Vaccine Reluctance A Problem in Pennsylvania
- Could the Delaware Valley Be Facing Another Era of ’70s Style Inflation?
- PA Parents Eye Education Alternatives in the Wake of COVID Pandemic
- DelVal Democrats Play Key Role in Reparations Vote
- Has Harrisburg Really ‘Drastically Reduced’ State Funding for Schools?
- Are Delaware Valley Commuters Ready for a Mileage Tax?
- Should PA Students Sit On School Boards? A Cautionary Tale.
By Dom Giordano on June 29, 2022
It is hard to predict the impact of the Supreme Court's Roe v. Wade decision…
By Mario H. Lopez on June 29, 2022
America’s capital markets have long been the world’s envy, providing economic opportunities for millions. The country’s largest…