About the Author
Chris Woodward is a veteran writer and journalist. He wrote this for Delaware Valley Journal.
- Green Activists Want Pols to Shut Mariner East Down. What Happens Then?
- Anti-Plastics Push Puts PA Jobs At Risk
- Eco-Activist Promotes ‘Sabotage’ on Energy Projects, Gets Warm Media Welcome
- Critics Warn Wolf’s Climate Plan Wrong on Science, Bad for Workers
- Shale Event Highlights Need for Natural Gas in PA
- EU Energy Crisis Could Be PA’s Future, Critics Say
- DelVal Senator: Wolf’s RGGI Move Endangering PA Jobs, Livelihoods
- Despite Backing From Biden, Fewer Union Jobs in PA This Labor Day
- Critics Bemoan Vote to Put PA in Cap-And-Trade RGGI Energy Plan
- Wednesday’s IRRC Vote Could Push PA Into RGGI, Higher Energy Costs
- Made in the Delaware Valley, Left Behind in Afghanistan: Vets Upset As US Weapons Wind Up With Taliban
- Lancaster Nuns Still Fighting Pipeline Most Have Forgotten
- Biden’s PA Visit Highlights Debate Over Energy Policy, Jobs
- A Tale of Two States: PA, NH Reflect Divide on Fed Unemployment Cash
- PA Republicans Determined to Stop Wolf’s Unilateral RGGI Move
- In PA, More Hispanic Voters Turning to GOP
- PA Dems Join GOP In Putting Up Roadblock to Wolf’s RGGI Plans
- Wolf Vetoes Voting Rights Bill, PA GOP Cries Foul
- PA Politicians Spar Over Voter ID Requirements
- Proposal for Constitutional Amendment To Improve PA Election Integrity on Tap
- Biden’s Billion-Dollar Push for EV Charging Stations Just an Opening Bid
- Did PA Government Policies Cost State Steelworker Jobs?
- At ‘World No Tobacco Day’ Roundtable, Experts Express Hope, Frustration in Fight to End Smoking
- Rep. Fitzpatrick Backs Carbon Tax, Despite Impact on State’s Economy
- New Reports Warns America May Need to Dig Deep to Meet Demand for Rare Earth Metals
- PA Senate Republicans Blame Wolf, Green Activists for Mon Valley Works Cancelation
- NJ Just Poured $1 Billion Into Aging Nuclear Plants. Will PA Follow Suit?
- Vaccine Reluctance A Problem in Pennsylvania
- Could the Delaware Valley Be Facing Another Era of ’70s Style Inflation?
- PA Parents Eye Education Alternatives in the Wake of COVID Pandemic
- DelVal Democrats Play Key Role in Reparations Vote
- Has Harrisburg Really ‘Drastically Reduced’ State Funding for Schools?
- Are Delaware Valley Commuters Ready for a Mileage Tax?
- Should PA Students Sit On School Boards? A Cautionary Tale.
By Llewellyn King on October 15, 2021
The American head and heart aren’t in alignment on immigration. They are savagely apart. The…