About the Author
Christine Flowers is an attorney and columnist who splits her time between Philadelphia and Delaware County, and her heart between her two Black Labs Chance and Sophie. She wrote this for Delaware Valley Journal.
- FLOWERS: Riding the Market Frankford El, From Magical To Monstrous
- FLOWERS: Shapiro’s Political Prosecutions Act Is Getting Old
- FLOWERS: When Do the ‘Afghan Lives Matter’ Marches Start?
- FLOWERS: Biden’s Legacy Will Be ‘He Left Them Behind’
- FLOWERS: Cuomo Bashed for Wrong Reasons
- FLOWERS: Biden’s ‘Jim Crow’ Insults Fly in Face of Facts
- No, Montco, the Constitution Is Not a ‘Technicality’
- Naked and Afraid…Of COVID?
- FLOWERS: Threats Made Over Israeli Food Truck Show Lack of Brotherly Love in Philly
- FLOWERS: Radnor School Board’s Shameful Condoning Of Name Calling Over Raider Mascot
- REVIEW: In the ‘Mare of Easttown,’ Details Matter
By Blake Barstar on October 21, 2021
Opponents of the Lower Merion School District’s plan to locate new athletics fields in the…
By DVJ Editor on October 20, 2021
Paul Martino is a venture capitalist in Bucks County. He's also a father who was…